FootGolf is over for the 2016 season. Check back with us again in the Spring of 2017 for availability!
|Adult 18 Holes||$16.56|
|Adult 9 Holes||$11.04|
|Junior 18 Holes||$13.80|
|Junior 9 Holes||$9.20|
|Cart 18 Holes||$9.20|
|Cart 9 Holes||$6.90|
*All rates are plus tax.
• FootGolf tee times available Sunday only from 5:30pm-8pm.
• Tee times may be booked up to seven days in advance by calling the golf shop at 360.738.7400. Walk-ins are welcome but are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• No cleats allowed (tennis shoes and turf shoes are recommended).
• Pace of play is 1 hour and 15 minutes for 9 holes. Please keep up with the group ahead of you. Groups falling behind our pace of play standard will be moved forward to recapture their position on the course.
• Respect the golf course, golfers and fellow FootGolfers.
• No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. Violations will result in confiscation. All beverages must be purchased through the Coyote Grill.
• Maximum number per group: 8.
• 12 & Under – must be accompanied by an adult.
• Juniors are 18 and under.
How to Play:
• Wear appropriate clothing – golf or soccer attire are preferred.
• Your ball must be easy to identify.
• Review the scorecard and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
• Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters (6 feet) behind tee markers.
• The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be separate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
• Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind).
• Play the ball where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception: you may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other player’s kick or ball in any way.
• The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
• The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The players with the best score will kick off first on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
• If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within two steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the hazard (annotated by red line), receiving a one stroke penalty or you can place the ball at the positions of the previous kick and receive a one stroke penalty.