The Lake Padden Men's Club is one of the most active golfing Men's Club's in the Northwest! Since its formation in 1972, LPMC continues to offer an outstanding value for the golfing community.
- Tournaments - 2021 Tournament Schedule
- Twilight Leagues - There are Wednesday and Thursday night Twilight Leagues for the casual golfer where the emphasis is on "FUN"! More information is available in the newsletter. Up to $1000 in added prize money.
- Prize Money - You can use your winnings to buy anything in the restraurant and golf shop, excluding green fees and tournament fees.
- GHIN Handicap - Your handicap service with GHIN will be included with your full membership to the Club.
- Lunch and Drink Specials - On tourney day, the Coyote Grill will offer up lunch and drink specials for our players.
- Associate Memberships - If you're a member of another golf course, you may join as an associate and play in both our weekend and twilight league events!
- Newsletter - You'll receive our Newsletter outlining our events and dates in new from the golf course. Plus, you'll be emailed the results and current Money List standing following each tournament. Click here for our 2021 Newsletter.
JOIN TODAY! Call the Pro Shop at 360.738.7400 or stop by and fill out a membership card.
Full Membership: $70
Associate Membership: $35
2021 LPMC Board Members:
President - Von Smith
Treasurer - Rick Jansen
Secretary - Bob Norton
Tournament Chairmen - Steve Swank/Paul Berube
Handicap Chairman - Greg Schenk
Twilight League Chairmen - Craig Johnson - Thurs./Tom Bennett - Weds.
COB Parks & Rec/Advisory Committee Rep - Paul Randall-Grutter
Mark Rachor (Rules Consultant)