Golf Course Rules
• USGA rules govern play except as modified by local rules.
• Green fee receipts required to register with Starter.
• Soft spikes are required year-round.
• A ball lost in the woods must be dropped at Point of Entry. Provisionals not necessary. Spot determined by your playing partners.
• Balls landing in formal barked shrub beds must be dropped with no penalty.
Each Golfer Must:
• Have own bag and set of clubs.
• Repair ball marks on greens.
• Keep pace with group in front.
• Replace divots.
• Rake bunkers after use.
• Keep carts clear of greens (drive carts to cart path 30 yards from greens).
• Beverage Coolers - coolers will be confiscated.
• Pull carts with wheels under 3" width.
• Children under 10 years old.
• Golfers under the age of 12 must be pre-approved by Lake Padden's professional staff, accompanied by an adult and/or a USGA handicap.
• Dogs or other pets.
• Range balls.
• Biking, hiking or skiing.