First organized in 1972, the Lake Padden Women's Golf Club promotes and implements a tournament program to provide social and golfing contacts among its members and with other clubs. Golfers of all abilities are invited to join
Mary Payne, President
Top 5 Reasons to Join Lake Padden Women's Club
1. Establish or maintain your Handicap with WSGA-Ghin
2. Eligible for all club tournaments and weekly competitions
3. Set tee times for Tuesday and Thursday mornings
4. Play 9 or 18 holes with a great group of ladies.
5. Low $25 Dues plus $28 for Ghin Handicap
Membership applications are available on the bulletin board at the Lake Padden Club House or by downloading and printing the online form.
General Meetings - The monthly general meeting is held on the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 am in the Lake Padden Clubhouse. Golf follows at 8:00 am with a draw for tee times from those members who have signed up at the meeting.
Play times - Tuesday morning tee times begin at 8:00 am from April through September and at 10:00 am on Thursdays. Foursomes are set by sign up as players arrive at the course.